Saturday, July 31, 2010
So this week has been exciting! We have been working on laying Sod down in our backyard and after a really long, hot, sweaty, week the sod is finally in place and looks great! We still have the rock patio to lay down and need to plant some bushes and flowers, but we are close! Everyone expect an invitation to a party once the grass is able to be walked on. With the weeks events, poor Lydia received her first sun burn...( it is not easy to take care of a three month old and do yard work all at the same time.) We are also having a hard time with keeping the dogs off the yard for three weeks. Right now we are taking them out front to go to the bathroom. Needless to say they are not very happy. I was taking them to go to the bathroom the other day when Jaxon saw a dog across the intersection and sprinted to say hello, Cadi then follwed him and Aspen( Our friends dog) followed her with me running behind all three. All of us almost got hit by a car multiple times. Lets just say I can't wait for the three weeks to be up so I can have my backyard back! Well that was our week. I will be updating our blog with pictures very soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Jiffer! I was looking at the pictures of Lydia below. I had forgotten how dark her hair was when she first came out and how tiny she was! You have a beautiful girl...you really do! I am looking forward to that party on your grass!
ReplyDelete